Kaiser Aluminum Raises Prices On Selected 6061 Extruded Products
HOUSTON, Texas, February 19, 2004 -- Kaiser Aluminum announced that its Soft-Alloy Distribution Group has increased prices on 6061 extruded products.
The increase is $.12 per pound on all of the following items:
- Rods and Hexes - Larger than 8.250"
- Square Bar - Larger than 6.00"
- Rectangular Bar - Greater than 13" circle size or 45.999 lbs/ft
- Solid Shapes - Greater than 13" circle size or 45.999 lbs/ft
- Hollow Class I,II,III - All sizes
- Semi Hollow Shapes -- All sizes
- Structural Tube - All sizes excluding 1"- 7" O.D. .085"-.500" wall
- Structural Pipe - All sizes excluding 1"- 6" Schedules, 10, 40, 80
- Square and Rectangular Tube - All sizes excluding 1"- 7" Circle Size .085"- .499"
The increase is $.08 per pound on seamless tube and pipe products.
The increases are effective with new orders placed on or after February 20, 2004 and all shipments on or after February 23, 2004. All existing price contracts will be honored.
Kaiser Aluminum (OTCBB: KLUCQ) is a leading producer of fabricated aluminum products, alumina, and primary aluminum.
Company press releases may contain statements that constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The company cautions that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve significant risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied in the f the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors.